CHILDREN'S CENTRE - PEN GREEN
For over 25 years the Pen Green Centre for Children and Families has been providing education and care for children and support for families. It is also a centre of...
ARCHIE - DOMESTIC SEN GARDEN
We recently completed this interactive Sensory Garden for a gorgeous little boy called Archie Page – Archie, 3 of Broadstairs, Kent has a severe form of cerebral palsy...
Follow our 6 stage journey we take when taking on all our projects from start to finish.
We offer the most bespoke and unique service providing you with a playground that fits your specific needs.
1. Give us a call, send an email or use the contact form on the website so that on of our friendly and helpful design team can discuss your requiements and arrange a consultation.
2. One our experienced design team will come to see you and the project site to absorb your ideas and requirements and will undertake a detailed site survey.
3. Taking your brief as a starting point, your designer will set about creating the best possible solution supported by all the visual imagery that you will require, including a scale plan of the area and 3D visualisations if necessary.
4. Using your design we will provide a detailed specification and quotation, this enables you to apportion costs, select individual play items and tailor the design to your funding requirements.
5. Following the pre-project meeting our experienced landscaping teams will implement the design. Managing site safety for your children, parents and staff we work to the most stringent health and safety guidelines enabling you to relax as your dedicated site foreman and project coordinator oversee the progress.
6. Upon completion of your project a sign off visit is arranged where we formally handover your new playspace and ensure you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Now you are ready to let the children loose and watch them grow through exciting and inspirational play.