By using your latest installments of the Sports Premium within your setting, you can improve your playground and outdoor spaces.
Get your pupils more active and interacting with the outdoors with trim trails, daily mile tracks, playground equipment and bespoke playground designs.
At Timotay Playscapes we understand that ensuring young people have access to the right amount of daily activity can have broader benefits for pupils and schools. This includes improving behaviour as well as enhancing learning and academic achievement.
Sport has also been identified by the Department for Education as one of the five foundations for building character, helping young people develop resilience, determination and self-belief, and instilling values and virtues such as friendship and fair play.
The School Sport and Activity Action Plan set out the government’s commitment to ensuring that children have access to at least 60 minutes of sport and physical activity per day, with a recommendation of 30 minutes of activity being delivered during the school day
Timotay Playscapes Playground Consultants can help you to find ways to create additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of your physical education, physical activity and sports facilities. Our award-winning team will create inspirational outdoor spaces and playgrounds to underpin your objectives.
Settings eligible for Sports Premium Funding…
- schools maintained by the local authority
- academies and free schools
- special schools (for children with special educational needs or disabilities)
- non-maintained special schools (schools for children with special educational needs that the Secretary of State for Education has approved under section 342 of the Education Act 1996)
- City Technology Colleges (CTCs)
- pupil referral units (PRUs provide education for children who can’t go to a mainstream school)
- general hospitals
To book your FREE consultation click here.
Need help with funding? To request our FREE funding guide click here