Outdoor Classroom and Shelters
Outdoor Classrooms and outdoor shelters provide versatile space within your setting and are built to last! Outdoor classrooms provide children a fantastic opportunity for them to enjoy outdoor learning daily- whatever the weather!
The outdoor classroom provide many opportunities for exploring, creating, and learning in addition to…
- Expanding vital classroom capacity
- In line with government advice, the outdoor classroom space can assist with social distancing
- Reconnect with nature
- Get children active and outside
- Sensory outdoor space
- Multi-purpose area
- Functional base for structured and unstructured learning
- Takes children away from the usual traditional classroom and open- up different learning approaches
Taking learning/ teaching outside keeps children engaged and able to enjoy the natural environment that surrounds them. Outdoor classrooms provide a healthy learning environment, and research shows that children who are exposed to nature tend to present higher levels of concentration and self-discipline; improved awareness, reasoning and observational skills, and also make further progress in reading, writing, maths and science – in addition to better at working in teams; and showed improved behaviour overall. The Outdoor Classroom also helps settings with social distancing, by providing a sheltered and multi-functional space.
To book your FREE consultation click here
Our products are bespoke and handcrafted products which may vary from the images on this site. For more information or to clarify please call us on 01933 665151