The Daily Mile
The Daily Mile is easy to implement and is fun to take part in. The challenge improves health and wellbeing of children, with the benefits that the children gain are physical, emotional, social and mental – all from running or jogging. The children can take the route at their own pace… and takes just 15 minutes. Our team are here to help you to implement.
- Fun to do! Children can chat to their friends and socialise whilst exercising
- Quick! No changing, setting up or tidying away
- Inclusive – all children, in all weathers can take part. Children with additional needs can be supported too
- You can make the route fun with path ways, loops and enhancing existing surfaces
- Whatever the weather! Enhance existing outdoor space to make the mile a day challenge suitable for all weather conditions
Our team are here to help you with ideas for the daily mile challenge. To book your FREE consultation with a Playground Consultant click here.
No products were found matching your selection.