Timotay Group are one of UK’s leading school, nursery, SEND settings and family attractions playground company’s, who deliver inspirational outdoor spaces that transform outdoor learning and outdoor play environments.
By being part of the team at Timotay Playscapes you will have the opportunity to really make a difference and, create incredible outdoor spaces that can change children’s lives.
Our team are a hardworking team, forward-thinking and above all else passionate about improving play experiences and learning outcomes for children.
Our company values ensure we respect one another and empower us to reach our potential. We are a customer-centric, and people-powered business who strive to deliver incredible outdoor spaces.
We have a number of roles that we are currently recruiting for click here for more information
What you can expect
- We challenge the ‘norm’ and work together to push boundaries and innovate.
- Delight customers – it’s at the heart of all that we do.
- We do what we say we will – our customers are our priority, and we identify and anticipate their needs.
- Mediocre is not an option! We take responsibility to achieve results and create an environment that enables everyone to perform at their best.
- We are committed to developing you and enable you to succeed in the role, so you must have the desire to want to grow and flourish within our business
Company Values – what our team can expect
Financial Benefits– all of our team benefit from life assurance and pension contributions. A number of our roles also provide opportunities to access bonus schemes too.
Development – we believe in our teams and want you to feel excited about learning and growing. We will provide opportunities for our employees to develop their skill sets and gain new
Productivity: Delivering tasks efficiently on time is a firm focus. When this happens, everyone benefits. When our clients are happy, then our team feel accomplished. After all, more jobs getting finished on time means more staff treats!
Click here to view our vacancies