Natural Playground for Family Attraction
Stanwick Lakes is a countryside family attraction and nature reserve set in 750 acres, in the heart of the Northamptonshire Nene Valley.
Timotay has worked in partnership with Stanwick lakes, to design, manufacture, build, refurbish and further develop a natural playground and timber climbing frames across the site in numerous locations to create exciting and engaging imaginative play zones.
With over 300,000 visitors each year, the natural outdoor play space was created and delivered with longevity in mind. the new natural wooden climbing frame, treehouse, swamp bridge, natural zip wire and natural waterplay blends beautifully into the picturesque surroundings due to its wooden composition. The play pieces create inclusivity, challenge its users and most importantly is great fun! Timotay have delivered projects that assist Stanwick Lakes in creating truly unique experiences for their visitors
The key areas of the project developments are;
- New Climbing Frame – the new frame creates heaps of play value and extensive amounts of fun for everyone.
- Treehouse – the treehouse structure complements the existing unique and innovative adventure playground. The treehouse beings a new zone to the area.
- Climbing frame and assault course. The play equipment is enjoyed by families, teenagers and even fitness fanatics! The innovative play frame also incorporates a series of rope challenges, monkey bars and tunnels.
- Swamp bridge – the bridge replaced an existing structure, and allows children (and their adults!) to adventure across the water via the rope bridge and onto their next part of their journey around Stanwick Lakes!
- Refurbishment of existing waterplay area, Timotay updated and refurbished the fantastic well-used and loved waterplay area.