Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Production lead times are calculated from the date of receipt of your signed order acknowledgement and deposit cheque. Lead times can change on a daily basis dependent upon our order book.
2.It is the customer’s sole responsibility to provide us with a site survey plan including a plan of all routes of all pipes, wires, conduits etc on the customer’s property. If the customer fails to provide the plans by the agreed date, we will not be liable for any loss or damage perceived to have arisen as a result of our actions. The customer agrees to indemnify us against any claims made against us.
3. If, having agreed an installation start date, our operatives are unable to commence work on the agreed day due to the site not being prepared as specified, poor or inadequate access for machinery, delays caused by other trades or delays outside of our responsibility, we reserve the right to levy a wasted day charge of £350 per installation team per day.
4. All Timotay Landscapes Ltd products carry a one-year guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship. However, timber will continue to adapt to atmospheric conditions and it is perfectly natural that some cracks, shakes and knots will occur. These do not affect the structural strength of the timber and are not, therefore, covered under the terms of this warranty. Damage due to vandalism, abuse, Acts of God, severe weather conditions, abnormal usage and unauthorized third parties is also not warranted. This warranty will be made null and void if the proper maintenance schedules have not been adhered to. Timotay Landscapes Ltd’s recommended maintenance schedule will be dispatched to the customer after installation / upon request.
5. Timotay Landscapes Ltd reserve the right to change product specification without notice.
6. Goods supplied by the company to the purchaser shall remain the sole and absolute property of the company as legal and equitable owner until such time as the purchaser shall have paid the full price of the goods set in the invoice. The company reserves the right to enter any of the purchaser’s premises for the purposes of searching for, examining, marking or removing any goods which have been supplied by the company but which have not been paid for.
7. Deposits paid are non-refundable.
8. Payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice unless otherwise specified on your Order Acknowledgement.
9. Orders placed through any third party contractors will require full payment prior to installation.
10.Where digging in of play equipment is required and, whilst we take care to ensure that minimum damage is caused, we are not responsible for any reinstatement unless otherwise specified.
11. For sandboxes, playhouses, role play houses and imaginative play equipment, we recommend a damp proof course if the product is to be on grass/soil, or better still - a series of level flagstones.
12. Sandboxes installed with a rigid cover require regular “airing” to avoid mould growth in damp conditions.
13. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure no planning consent is required for any equipment or buildings, prior to installation.
14. We reserve the right, at any time, to increase the price of our goods and/or services in the event of any variation in the cost to ourselves in supplying the same, or any part thereof, caused by any reason whatsoever beyond our control.
15. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure adequate safety surfacing is provided and the correct free space is available for the equipment.
16. Errors and Omissions excepted “E&OE”
17. Except where indicated, our prices do not include delivery and installation. Please enquire for a quote for delivery or delivery and installation.
18. Order Changes – Please note that upon receipt of your signed order acknowledgment, purchase order or written order confirmation your order is immediately put into production. Should you wish to change your order in any way (excluding adding additional items), the following additional charges will apply: 20% of the new order value (exc VAT) will be charged to change an existing order (this includes removing items and changes to colours and surfaces where applicable).
19. Delivery Policy – Our outgoing products are delivered with Knights of Old. Please ensure someone is in to sign for your delivery. Except where indicated, our prices do not include delivery and installation. Please enquire for a quote for delivery or delivery and installation. We will use our best endeavours to deliver by the time advised, but delivery dates and times shall be regarded as estimates only. If you fail to take delivery of the Goods on the delivery date, a redelivery charge may be levied on you to compensate us for any re-delivery costs charged by the Carrier. Delivery time may be delayed once (by not more than one month), however, no later than one week before the confirmed time of delivery.
You are required to inspect the Goods prior to accepting them from the delivery company. Any outwardly visible damage to the Goods or packaging must be noted ‘Damaged in Transit’ on the delivery company’s receipt documentation. Acceptance of any claim for Goods damaged in transit will be conditional on such notification being given to the carrier at the time of delivery. You must not refuse delivery of damaged goods without obtaining our express permission to do so. You will have been deemed to have accepted the Goods not later than 48 hours after the delivery to you or at the point of delivery if a signature has been obtained. Any breakage, damage or shortage must be advised to us within 48 hours (two working days) of receipt of Goods.
20. Cancellation Rights - You have the right to cancel an order for the purchase of standard Goods without giving any reason. This cancellation period begins on the day you order the Goods and expires 14 days after the date the Goods are delivered (the ‘Cancellation Period’). This cancellation right does not apply to products designed or modified by us to your specifications, however, such bespoke products may be cancelled by paying 70% of the product price.
21. Returns Policy - You must return the Goods to us in a fully saleable condition at your own cost and risk not later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to cancel your order. Before sending any item back to us please contact us on 01933 665151. This will ensure that we are expecting the return and that your refund is dealt with promptly.
22. Refunds Policy - Once we receive your Goods, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). We will refund you within 14 days of receiving the Goods back. That refund will include the cost of outbound delivery (provided the standard delivery option was used), but will not include the cost of the return delivery to us. If, upon inspection, the Goods are found to have a manufacturing fault, then a refund for the full cost of the Goods and return delivery will be made.
To the fullest extent permitted at law, Timotay Landscapes Ltd is providing this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Timotay Landscapes Ltd does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Timotay Landscapes Ltd nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Timotay Landscapes Ltd does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Timotay Landscapes Ltd, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
TIMOTAY LANDSCAPES LTD
14 Hinwick Road, Wollaston, Wellingborough Northamptonshire NN29 7QT.
Complaints can be made by contacting Mr T Ellwood at the above address